General Terms and Conditions
- All our apartments have free Wi-Fi, a balcony and a magnificent panoramic view of Merano and the Etschtal
- Our new apartments Nerine, La Terrazza, Orchidee, Belvita and Garden have electric roller blinds, triple glazing, under-floor heating, walk-in showers, luxury box-spring beds, microwave and Nespresso machine.
- Healthy sleep improves the quality of life, which is why all our beds have ergonomic mattresses of the highest quality for a restful night's sleep.
- Daily fresh bread service (except during winter season).
- Nespresso capsules available by us
- Arrivals and departures: The apartment will be available from 14:00 on your day of arrival. We ask that you leave the apartment by 09:30 on your day of departure.
- Small, well-behaved dogs can stay with us on request, we charge € 15.00 per day (without food).
- We regret that we cannot accept bookings without written confirmation and a deposit of € 200,00 or 20% of the total price
- Cancellation terms: Cancellation is free of charge up to 1 month before arrival. A voucher will be issued for the deposit. From 30 to 14 days before arrival 40% will be charged and from 13 days to 1 day before arrival 80% will be charged if we are unable to sublet the apartment. we are unable to sublet the flat. Subsequently, the full amount of the room will be charged in case of late arrival and/or early departure.
- We recommend you take out travel cancellation insurance so you can avoid any unnecessary costs being incurred upon cancellation.
- Covid Cancellation Policy: In case of restrictions in your or our country for the booked holiday period, you can cancel your stay at any time without charge. In this case we can also refund your deposit. We Otherwise our normal cancellation conditions apply.
- Payment: By cash (until 31 December 2022, the ban remains anchored to the amount of EUR 2,000, from 1 January next year the threshold will rise to EUR 5,000), EC card or credit card.
The AlgundCard includes unlimited train and bus travel throughout South Tyrol, various cable cars and free entry to 90 museums
Local tax taxes will be collected per guest and overnight stay by the individual accommodation establishment. The communal tax due depends on the category of the business. Children and young people under 14 years old are exempt from this tax. Local tax is payable upon departure (€1.70 per person/day) and is listed separately on your invoice.