General Terms and Conditions
- All our apartments have free Wi-Fi, a balcony and a magnificent panoramic view of Merano and the Etschtal
- Our new apartments Nerine, La Terrazza, Orchidee, Belvita and Garden have electric roller blinds, triple glazing, under-floor heating, walk-in showers, luxury box-spring beds, microwave and Nespresso machine.
- Daily fresh bread service (except during winter season).
- Arrivals and departures: The apartment will be available from 14:00 on your day of arrival. We ask that you leave the apartment by 09:30 on your day of departure.
- We charge €8.00 per day (without food) for dogs.
- We regret that we cannot accept bookings without written confirmation and a deposit of € 200,00 or 20% of the total price
- Cancellation terms: You can amend or cancel your booking for free up to one week prior to your arrival date. Your deposit will be credited towards your next holiday with us (Voucher valid for up to 2 years).
- Cancellations up to 6 days or less before your arrival date: 90% (always with regard to the agreed total price).
- We also charge the room rate for late arrivals and early departures
- We recommend you take out travel cancellation insurance so you can avoid any unnecessary costs being incurred upon cancellation.
- Covid Cancellation Policy: If there is a travel warning in your or our country for your booked holiday period, you can cancel your stay at any time free of charge, in which case we can also refund the deposit. Otherwise, our regular cancellation conditions apply.
- Payment: By cash (maximum €999.99 legally permitted), EC card or credit card.
The AlgundCard includes unlimited train and bus travel throughout South Tyrol, various cable cars and free entry to 90 museums
Local tax taxes will be collected per guest and overnight stay by the individual accommodation establishment. The communal tax due depends on the category of the business. Children and young people under 14 years old are exempt from this tax. Local tax is payable upon departure (€1.40 per person/day) and is listed separately on your invoice.